Senior Software Engineer at Google.
At Google, I make Chromebooks more useful for children and parents.
Past work has included ML-powered tab suspension, improving the Chrome OS Apps platform, and updating the UI to Material Design.
Yale University: B.S. Computer Science, 2013
Google Software Engineer Fall 2013 - present
- Developing the next generation of user experiences with Chrome and Chrome OS. Some past projects:
- Child safety and supervision controls
- Predictive tab suspend/memory management
- Demo Mode for in-store devices
- Drove framework for Material Design Settings from proof of concept to dev channel launch, helping evolve the Polymer Web Components framework
- Expanded Chrome OS multi-profile experience
Microsoft Software Development Engineer Intern
- Summer 2012: New features for Windows 8 People app
- Summer 2011: UI and logic for Windows 8 Calendar app (creating events and sending invites)
- Summer 2010: UI for Windows Live Messenger
Yale University Peer Tutor Spring 2013 Student Tech ~2010 - 2011
- Moderately experienced with Python, PHP, SQL
- Previous experience includes C# and Java, among others.
Some oooold projects from Yale.
SSK (senior project in machine learning): String Subsequence Kernel for Text Classification
Sphere Killer: Basic shooter game using OpenGL for CPSC 478, Computer Graphics.